Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Frozen

It is good to be back, but I came back to a very small class of 7! I hope this snow day gives everyone time to feel better for Thursday! I am missing my kiddos! We had a wonderful vacation celebrating mine and my best friend's 40th Birthday! We have been friends since the first day of Kindergarten, 35 years of friendship, we are now sisters I believe :) Thank you to my mom, Miss Vicki, and my daughter Big Emilea for doing such an amazing job at PLA while I was gone! Thank you to Mr. Don and Miss Jessica too for helping out!
This week our theme is Frozen. We do not have a letter of the week and we are using this week as a review week. We made icicles for our table activity. We squeezed glue on the top of our paper and then held the paper so the glue would drip down. We then covered the glue with snow glitter. The weather was great for frozen week, but I am ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment